Welcome to Goodrich Village Hall
The Village Hall is an impressive building built in a Jacobethan style in 1888. It was built as a village reading room and was originally owned by the Trafford Family of Hill Court , with a Deed of Gift being made by the Trafford Sisters in the mid 70s, whereby they gave the Hall to the Goodrich Village Hall Trust for the use and benefit of the Community .
Recently, a Village Hall sub-committee was able to secure a number of grants to enable the hall to be more energy efficient (see About Us for more details).
There are three rooms, Godric Hall, The Tudor Room and The Committee Room, as well as a fully fitted kitchen with professional dishwasher, toilet and shower facilities, that can be hired together or separately for a variety of functions from club meetings, exercise classes, art classes, seminars, theatrical productions, concerts, family gatherings, large dinner parties, special birthday celebrations, weddings, christenings etc. More details of the facilities and information can be found on the Facilities page and the charges for the rooms are on the drop down menu on Availability page.
Around the Village: